[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]M-I-N-A YOUTH ENTREPRENEURSHIP CHALLENGE (M-YEC)
M-I-N-A Youth Entrepreneurship Challenge (MYEC) is open for partnership and participation Contact @ AddePub-Consult Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org Call 08127612039. The Initiative is designed to encourage and promote our unique talents, products and values to the world.
M-I-N-A YOUTH ENTREPRENEURSHIP CHALLENGE (M-YEC 2022) – Winners will be recognized as Made-in-Nigeria Ambassadors on Saturday June 18, 2022.
The Made-in-Nigeria Ambassadors (M-I-N-A) initiative, a product of research and public opinion survey, is designed to bring a fresh breath and reduce the negative perception facing made in Nigeria products within and outside the country. The concept is the outcome of resolutions from the fifth Lagos Public Relations Stakeholders’ Conference, themed: Addressing Reputation and Communication Challenges of Made-in-Nigeria, held at the MUSON Centre, Onikan, Lagos in 2018. The well attended Conference, organized by Addefort Limited in collaboration with the Nigerian Institute of Public Relations, resolved that concerted efforts must be made to promote the best of Nigeria to the world.
The M-I-N-A Youth Entrepreneurship Challenge is a competitive initiative to stimulate creativity, leadership and entrepreneurial spirit among the Nigerian Youths. It will identify, unveil and celebrate young talented entrepreneurs as Made-in-Nigeria Ambassadors.
As you are aware, sustainable development of any nation is majorly dependent on its ability to engage the youths in productive activities and putting their creativity and energy into profitable use.
The Annual M-I-N-A Youth Entrepreneurship Challenge will draw entries from students in tertiary schools across the country which will be judged by a panel of experts that includes business leaders and successful entrepreneurs across the country. It is expected to become an annual platform for sustainable engagement and empowerment of the youth.
- To boost positive engagement and business thinking.
- Tostimulate profitable business ideas.
- To develop creativity and leadership among youths.
- To promote learning and access to profitable ideas.
- To reward innovative business ideas among Nigerian Youths.
METHODOLOGY (The Annual Youth Challenge)
- The M-I-N-A Youth Entrepreneurship Challenge starts with the upload of pitch entries on the competition portal by young graduates (Under 30 years) and students in tertiary schools across the country.
- Entries will be screened to shortlist winners for regional auditions which will produce finalists for the grand finale in Lagos.
- Finalists will vie for the grand prize and awards, competing against the best of other young entrepreneurs from across the country.
- This will be judged by panel of experts that includes business leaders and successful entrepreneurs.
- Finalists have a chance to win seed capital they can use to grow an existing business, launch a new business, or pursue educational goals.
- Winners will be recognized as Made-in-Nigeria Ambassadors.
BENEFITS TO PARTNER
- An opportunity to connect with the Nigerian youths.
- Use the platform to promote the interest of partners.
- Recognize partners in all communication materials.
- Partners will enjoy media promotion on the M-I-N-A Blog @ www.mina.ng.
- Media partners will give massive awareness to the project.
- The project will be given special promotional sponsorship on social media for global audiences.
THE ANNUAL M-I-N-A EVENT:
It celebrates Made-in-Nigeria Ambassadors across industries in the country and recognizes organizations that are at the forefront of promoting the best of the country to the world. The initiative is positioned to change the negative narratives about Made-in-Nigeria and set the stage for the promotion of the best of Nigeria to the world by identifying credible individuals annually through a popular opinion poll from various sectors that include entertainment, finance, technology, energy, power, agriculture, automobile, manufacturing, sports, entrepreneurship, fashion and style, and government that will fly the flag as Made-in-Nigeria Ambassadors for the year.
The programme also features a live Exhibition of Made in Nigeria Products. It is expected to encourage the citizens to begin to patronize and promote Made-in-Nigeria in their domain.
M-I-N-A is managed by Addefort Limited with support from private and public institutions. Addefort is a Consulting Partner to the Nigerian Institute of Public Relations. The Company is also the Founder and Co-organiser of the highly celebrated annual Lagos Public Relations Stakeholders’ Conference; established in 2014 as a bridge-building talk-shop for stakeholders to interact, discuss and proffer solutions to the socio, political and economic challenges plaguing our nation.
Kindly contact the undersigned on 08061175653 or email: email@example.com, for more information.